A Proud Wife

A few weeks ago, Brian attended a conference at Navarro College. While there he engaged in many conversations with a man of great importance in the technology department! By the end of the day, Brian agreed to teach a few gaming courses in the spring semester. After a few meetings and signing the appropriate papers, he is scheduled to teach two classes, starting in January 2008. Both classes will be offered at night, which has no interference with his day job!
As many of you know, Brian is down right intelligent when it comes to technology. He gets so excited when speaking of new things, or when something wonderful happens regarding technology. So much so, that I have truly perfected the nod and smile look, followed by, "That's great Brian!" That is my way of saying I am listening but I just don't understand everything you are saying!
With that said, I have never seen Brian more excited about teaching. Navarro College has sent an e-mail out inviting other faculty members to introduce themselves to him and welcoming him to the staff. His exact words when forwarding me that e-mail were, "This is so cool!"
While I probably don't tell him enough, I wanted to share with him and everyone else just how proud I am of him.
Brian, you are truly an amazing educator, with a huge passion for helping students advance in the technology world. While I don't always understand your stories and facts about technology, I love listening to you! Good luck in the spring and I pray you will one day get that dreaded Masters degree! I love you!



3 comments:

Judy Dunn said...

We are also proud of Brian's hard work and all that he has accomplished. Way to go B!

Love your blog and Matt's. It is a great way for famly and friends to keep up to date and connected.

I recognize the picture of Cleo!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brian, very cool! That just shows you the power of networking!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your great news. We ae so proud of both you. I am putting this blog page in my "favorites" so I can keep track of you guys and all that's happening. You make us proud!

Love,

Aunt Kathryn & Uncle Jimmy