Christmas Season

Well our Christmas break is about to start in a couple of days. We cannot wait for the relaxation to get here. I am really excited about getting out of town. Lindsey brought it to my attention that since the school year has began, I have only been out of town once. Thanksgiving!!!! However, that holiday was cut short due to playoff football games. Football, Volleyball, Playoff Football, Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, and now Navarro College courses have kept my free time to a minimum. Lindsey has been the greatest in supporting me throughout these hectic days. I love her for that. I owe her a lot. The holiday season will be a blissful rest for my weary self. I cannot wait enjoy the Christmas Season with family in Lufkin and in Tyler. The happy faces during this time of joy will certainly rejuvenate my spirit. God Bless you all and a Merry Christmas to you.

Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you B on the relaxation. I'm taking 2 weeks off myself (already started), and I need it to rejuvinate for the new year. You be safe and we'll give a ring next week. Merry Christmas!